- Magic will probably follow the verb-noun format commonly found in such free-form magic systems, and may include adjectives for additional oomph.
- Magic is rare and scorned in Ukarea for the most part.
- Magic will be difficult and taxing for casters. Modification of DCs, not common in OE/Basic D&D, should be addressed.
- Not sure if I want to retain separation between Mages and Clerics, or even if I want to keep a traditional Cleric in the setting at this point.
- Magic will be primarily elemental based, do to the setting history (which I realize I may not have even covered on the blog yet.) Using magic directly on 'life forces' is going to have to take mastery in the magic to do, as it is a culmination of all the elements.